Friday, September 21, 2007

DAIM


September 20, 2007

11:05 pm


DAIM??? I’m not telling you about people la…its all about chocolate!!! Bagi korang yang chocolate addicted tak sah la addicted korang if you don’t know what is DAIM? ..Daim, one of my feberet chocolate…selain cadbury & beryl’s.wargh la…Mmg besh!

My sis just get back from Sabah..she bought daim for me..i dah tak kesah dgn bende laen yg dia beli…hahahaha…I’ve got what I want! DAIM! nyum..nyum...nyumm......delicious..
….kuangkuangkuang…”mkn sorang, tak ajak org”…

On this holy ramadhan, ni la my 1st time mkn chocolate. After fasting for 8days… bley caye?I pun tak brape nak pecaye but..dats the truth..Padahal,Sblum ramadhan everyday dok mkn chocolate…sampai chocolate tu jadi makanan ruji pulak hehehe..

Daim’s price at Kuala Lumpur 3X ganda from Sabah or Langkawi…believe it or not la….for chocolate addict like me…I need to know la about the major comparison between the price..so that I can do my budget well..am I right? Jyeah of course la kan.. For Sabah or Langkawi it cost about 10 to 13 bugs only but for KL it price could be 30 to 35 bugs you know…

If you were me… which price will you choose? For sure the cheaper one kan…Tu yang cr DAIM sampai ke sabah tu .. :) chill! Frankly speaking, I don’t care about the price…the important thing is satisfaction….”get satisfaction, you will life longer” so, I eat a lot of Daim…marvelous..huhu….hey guys out there…taste it and you can feel it…

Let’s DAIM …

No comments: